The WORX WG261 is an excellent first hedge trimmer for gardening newbies. With its lightweight and vibration protection, you can work for long sessions without tiring.
The ergonomic over-molded D-handle means you can cut at any angle with ease and precision, whether that’s a level hedge top, or rounding off a hard to reach corner. This trimmer uses dual cutting action that can make quick work of any leaves, stalks or stems up to ¾ inch thick. The hardened steel blades mean you get a clean-cut finish with every sweep of this durable piece of equipment.
WORX pride themselves on having all of their garden tools powered by the same battery. If you already have a WORX garden tool, you can buy the WG261 hedge trimmer without the battery and save money
Light & Compact
- Lightweight design reduces fatigue and great for cutting at angles
- Overmold D-grip front handle supports easy top/side cutting
- 20-volt battery works with all tools in the WORX Power Share family
- The more Power Share tools you own, the more money you save!
Dual Action Blade
- Quickly slash through brush up to 3/4-inch in diameter
- Reduced vibration makes it a lot easier on your hands
- Enjoy the benefits of going electric!
- No toxic fumes or pesky maintenance to worry about
- (2) 20-Volt MaxLithium Batteries
- (1) 20-Volt Battery Charger
- (1) Safety Guard
- (1) Blade Sheath
Impressive 3-Year Warranty
|Max Cutting Diameter||20 Inches|
|Battery Voltage||20 Volts|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Years|