Take charge of your lawn with a Toro PowerPlex: tackle the hard-to-reach spots your mower misses. This “weed-wacker” runs on electricity, but it is cordless—a 40-volt, 2.5Ah lithium-ion battery powers it. You don’t need to worry about losing power halfway through the job – this battery won’t fade out.
It will run at full-power until it needs to be plugged in. This battery only takes 60 minutes to charge fully. If you forgot to plug it in it after it’s last use, you only have to wait an hour to begin your work. When you are ready, powering up this lawn trimmer is as easy as pushing a button.
Cover more ground with a 13″ cutting diameter. If you’re a novice and don’t know how to adjust the length of the cutting line, no fear, the Toro PowerPlex automatically adjusts the line. The line itself has a diameter of 0.08 inches. You can convert the trimmer to an edger by simply pushing and turning the head. The edger feature is used to clean up the edges of the lawn. For example, you would use it for an area where your lawn meets a sidewalk or a driveway.
Whether you’re tall or short, you can comfortably use the Toro PowerPlex. The height of the shaft can be adjusted in 12″ increments. You can also adjust the speed of the trimmer with a speed control trigger.
If you’re a beginner at yard-work or a seasoned vet, this trimmer will work for you. With varying shaft lengths, and automatic line length, powerful battery, and lightweight design (8.4 pounds), you’ll have your yard in top shape in no time. Best of all, it comes with a 3-year warranty.
If you happen to be somebody who needs a more heavy-duty lawn trimmer, you may want to consider continuing your search. Some prefer a machine with two lines. Some prefer a gas-powered lawn trimmer so that they can run it longer without worrying about plugging it in. In the end, it’s up to you to decide what you need and want from your lawn trimmer.
40-Volt, 2.5Ah Lithium-Ion Power
- Includes trimmer/edger, T90 battery and charger
- Takes only 60 minutes to fully charge
- Runs at full power until “empty” – power doesn’t fade
- Provides up to twice the power vs. NiCad type batteries
13-Inch Single Line Cutting Path
- Uses single .080″ diameter trimmer line
- Flower Guard protects surrounding environment from accidental contact
Auto-Feed Trimmer Line
- Trimmer automatically adjusts line to the perfect cutting length
- Quickly adjust by 12″ to any size operator for ideal working height
- Variable speed trigger control allows operator to choose ideal speed
Convert To Edger In Seconds
- Trimmer converts to an edger in seconds with one quick push & turn
- Guide wheel helps you roll along smoothly and prevents scalping
|Trimmer Head Type||Auto Advance|
|Line Diameter||0.08 Inches|
|Number of Cutting Edges||1|
|Swivel Cutting Head||Yes|
|Starting System||Push Button|
|Battery Voltage||40 Volts|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Made in USA||No|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Years|