Why you should choose the Swisher(22″) 4.4HP Honda Self- Propelled Walk Behind String Trimmer for your yard’s trimming needs
With the arrival of Spring comes with it an avalanche of excess growth in our yards. The weeds and grass grow taller and clumpier, and your basic 2 Cycle trimmer just can’t cut it. Overgrowth pops up on uneven terrain and underneath hard to reach places becoming a mess of work and a case of hair tugging in frustration. As a homeowner, it seems like the work will never cease, or turn out the way you want it to without putting back-breaking work into it.
Well, you can throw those frustrations away and opt-out for a new Swisher(22″) 4.4.HP Honda String Trimmer to take care of all your yard’s needs. Weighing in at just 97lbs, this trimmer comes with an automatic safety shut off feature, and a self-propelling drive feature to take the trouble off your hands in pushing or carrying a traditional weed wacker.
These are all great, but what if it comes to rough, bumpy terrain, can the Swisher(22″) 4.4HP cut it? Yes, it sure can. When it comes to uneven and rugged terrain, this 4 Cycle trimmer comes with 13 3/4 inch wheels to reach even the hardest to reach locations and has easy string removal and replacement without the use of tools.
This takes the frustration away for even the newest of homeowners to the art of string trimming. On top of these fantastic features, this product also comes with higher torque power to tackle the thickest of overgrowth.
It produces fewer emissions with it’s higher gas efficiency to help you do your part in taking care of the environment, all the while taking care of your yard’s needs.
Honda GCV160 4.4hp 160cc Engine
- Automatic safety shut-off when handle is released during use
Self-Propelled Drive System
- Reliable chain drive propels the right wheel
- Helps you move the unit through thick grass and weeds
Wide 22-Inch Cut
- Maintenance free, tangle resistant trimmer head
- Uses standard .155″ diameter cutting line
- Trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools
- Length of alternative trimmer line may have to be trimmed to fit
Off-Set Trimmer Head Feature
- Makes it easy to trim in hard to reach places
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar with bail loop
- Trimmer head is height adjustable from 1-1/2″ to 3-1/2″
- Makes it easier to traverse obstacles and uneven terrain
|Trimmer Head Type||Fixed|
|Line Diameter||0.155 Inches|
|Max Cutting Diameter||22 Inches|
|Tool-Less Line Replacement||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||4 Strings|
|Swivel Cutting Head||No|
|Trimmer Cutting Height||1.5-3.5|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Engine Cylinders||1 Cylinder|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Product Length||54.0 Inches|
|Product Width||22.0 Inches|
|Product Height||40.0 Inches|