This Husqvarna String Trimmer is loaded with pluses; to highlight what immediately jumps out is the simple, easy start feature combined with super-efficient functionality.
This is great for residential and commercial use. So whether you’re maintaining that pristine look at home or have ten lawn jobs a day, there is something here for everyone to get excited about and benefit from.
This trimmer has all the features that make up a solid, reliable string trimmer, but what shines above and beyond is the Easy Start feature, hands down. This feature literally takes almost all the hassle out of operating a trimmer.
Saves valuable time and eliminates stress and wasted effort to make for a pleasant, enjoyable experience leaving one feeling satisfied in a job well done and left with the sweet taste of victory in getting a great value and return on investment, without any hassle and stress-free.
There are 2-year Extended Warranties available. It is worth noting that the blades are sold separately.
Enduring X-Torq® 1.34HP/25.4cc 2-Cycle Engine
- Also makes refueling easier and reduces the chance of overfilling
- A max power speed of 8500 rpm sustains output under load
- Chromium plated cylinder bore enhances durability and engine life
- Reduced exhaust emissions up to 60% and fuel usage up to 20%
Durable Trimmer Head
- Grass bevel gear transmits power parallel to the ground
- Ensures that no power is lost providing great torque
Tap n’ Go
- Don’t stop working to replace trimmer line, just tap n’ go!
- Bump feed trimmer head delivers quick and easy line advancement
- To advance line, simply press the trimmer head on the ground
- Features a standalone starter for simple starter cord replacement
- Houses an efficient and cost-effective air filter that’s easily accessible
- Features a stop return switch and fuel pump with air purge
- Removing air from the carb and fuel system makes ignition a breeze
- Hassle-free power switch automatically resets to the “ON” position
- Saves time and reduces the effort required to restart your trimmer
Straight Shaft Design
- The added length provided by the straight shaft extends overall reach
- Straight shaft drive cables are more durable and less prone to breaking
Metal Skid Plate
- Provides added protection to both the engine and fuel tank
- A must-have feature for those who often need to set down the unit
Translucent Fuel Tank
- Keeps you from guessing- always know how much fuel you have
|Trimmer Head Type||Bump Feed|
|Line Diameter||0.095 Inches|
|Max Cutting Diameter||19 Inches|
|Tool-Less Line Replacement||Yes|
|Swivel Cutting Head||No|
|Blades Included||Sold Separately|
|Shaft Length||58.39 Inches|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank Size||.13 Gallons|
|Consumer Engine Warranty||2 Years|
|Consumer Warranty||2 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Years|
|Product Length||70.43 Inches|
|Product Width||9.53 Inches|
|Product Height||8.98 Inches|