It’s that time again! The hedges in your yard are looking scraggly and they’re glaring you in the face every time you look out your window or step outside. But if you’re like the average adult, your to-do list is crowded with tasks that have nothing to with trimming hedges. You need a tool that will get the job done quickly and efficiently.
And preferably without any cuts, scrapes or outbursts of frustration (like when it takes an hour just to get the trimmer started or after you’ve trimmed one area at least five times and still don’t see a difference).
No need to worry about all that when you have the Efco TG2800XP Hedge Trimmer. It makes trimming hedges a breeze, both for those who find joy in yard work and for those who’d rather count grains of sand.
You don’t have to worry about how long it’ll take to start this machine; the primer bulb and lift starter make for easy all-weather starting. You can also forget about all the jolting and jerking that’ll leave your whole body tingling for hours. The 4-Spring Antivibration System provides smooth operation and comfort every step of the way!
That’s not all the good news either. The Pro Grade Aluminum Gear Box results in lower noise and reduced vibrations, so your wife won’t have to scream as loud to get your attention (Or your husband.
Who says a woman doesn’t like to get down and dirty in the yard?). And no more unleashing of obscenities when your machine cuts off every 30 seconds because it can’t cut through more than a millimeter of a twig. The 30-Inch Double-Sided Steel Blades eliminate that trouble for you by slicing through branches up to 3/4” in diameter.
The Efco TG2800XP Hedge Trimmer allows man or woman to take the initiative and transform those unruly hedges into sculpted perfection. We’re talking beauty and precision that will have your neighbors asking who you hired to do such an impeccable job!
1.0HP/21.7cc Efco 2-Cycle Gas Commercial Grade Engine
- Die cast cylinder with chrome plating
- Three-piece forged crankshaft w/ forged connecting rod
- Primer bulb and lift starter for easy all-weather starting
- Exhaust outlet designed to direct discharge away from operator
Pro Grade Aluminum Gear Box
- Pinion mounted on bearings
- Connecting rod with roller bearings
- Results in lower noise and reduced vibrations
30-Inch Double-Sided Steel Blades
- Top cutting edge ensures a clean, precise cut
- Minimizes damage to vegetation
- Cut through branches up to 3/4″ in diameter
4-Spring Antivibration System
- Provides smooth operation and increased comfort
180 Degree Swivel Handle With Trigger Lock
- Five position adjustment
- Allows for comfortable trimming at any angle
- Blades stop in less than one second upon throttle release
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Made in USA||No|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Years|