Power Type: 2-Cycle
Shaft Type: Straight
The Efco String Trimmer is used by many homeowners and professionals that are into gardening or small grass cutting jobs.
The EFCO is a great investment if you have hobbies like gardening or if you have a side job where you do small grass cutting jobs. If either of these describes you, the EFCO DS 2700S String Trimmer is the tool for you. It’s safe to operate, it is made for intense use, and it makes trimming easy under the shrubs and low bushes.
First of all, one of the pros I love is that it is safe to operate. Often there is a tool where you can easily injure yourself, but the Innovative VPS Pro Handle reduces the vibration and also has a multi-position grip.
Second, it has been built for an intensive operation, meaning it is extremely durable. It has an improved guard that protects and increases the visibility.
The air filter is easily accessible.
Third, it has a Load and Go Line head Type. In other words, it’s easy to trim under shrubs and low bushes. It also uses a .95 diameter trimmer line.
There are additional blades that you may order separately if you would like to add additional functionality to the Efco String Trimmer. In conclusion, the EFCO DS2700 String Trimmer is great for the ideal professional lawn cutter or gardener.
1.3HP/27cc Efco 2-Cycle Gas Engine
- Aluminum clutch housing reduces weight while increasing strength & reliability
- Easy On starting system guarantees smooth and quick starts every time
- Always on ignition switch returns to ‘On’ position after each stop
- Air purge conveniently located for cold starts
Innovative VPS Pro Handle
- Reduces vibration, multi-position grip and safer to operate
- Extends life of brushcutter due to decrease in vibration
Solid Steel Drive Shaft
- Robust outer 26mm tube with maintenance free bushings
- Gearhead has special design for maximum performance & machine balance
Built For Intensive Operation
- Improved debris guard protects and increases visibility
- Quickly check fuel level with transparent fuel tank
- Automotive style pleated air filter is easily accessible
Load & Go Linehead Type
- Uses standard .095″ diameter trimmer line
- Allows for easy trimming under shrubs & low bushes
- Takes only 30 seconds to rewing line
Harness & Blade Included
- Additional blades are available and sold separately
- Refer to pg. #10 of the Owner’s Manual for compatible blades
|Trimmer Head Type||Bump Feed|
|Line Diameter||0.095 Inches|
|Tool-Less Line Replacement||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2 Strings|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Made in USA||No|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||2 Years|