Cub Cadet has stepped up from its two-cylinder model to create this more efficient, higher-powered 4 cylinder model that delivers better fuel economy while producing less noise and gas.
This model has a straight shaft and large loop handle, so it’s ideal for cutting underneath bushes, neatening edges, and maintaining all aspects of your lawn. It has a 17-inch cutting width and can quickly cut through large areas of grass and weeds.
Some models of string trimmers will have a curved shaft just above the base, which helps to get better visibility for the user, especially when cutting edges where the grass meets patio or flower bed. A curved shaft, however, can make it more difficult to reach under and around obstacles, so the design is not always as good as it seems.
This model has a straight shaft that is telescopic and adjustable, which gives you the flexibility to lengthen or shorten the tool and make it easy for you to reach under bushes and around poles or posts.
Cub Cadet® 25cc PRO 4-Cycle Engine
- More power at lower RPM’s than a 2-cycle trimmer
- Full-crank crankshaft design
- Runs cleaner and produces less noise
- Uses less fuel and does not require oil/gas mixing
Extended-Length Straight Shaft
- Allows for easy trimming under shrubs & low bushes
17″ Cutting Swath
- Bump head line release, quickly & easily advances trimmer line
- Uses standard .095″ diameter line
- Two piece shaft is designed to accept optional attachments
- Turn your trimmer into a blower, edger, cultivator & more
- See “Accessories” tab above for attachment options
Adjustable Contour Handle
- Provides added control & easy right or left-handed use
|Trimmer Head Type||Bump Feed|
|Line Diameter||0.095 Inches|
|Max Cutting Diameter||17 Inches|
|Tool-Less Line Replacement||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2 Strings|
|Swivel Cutting Head||No|
|Engine Brand||Cub Cadet|
|Starting System||Recoil Start|
|Fuel Tank Size||0.11 Gallons|
|Engine Cylinders||1 Cylinder|
|Consumer Warranty||3 Years|
|Additional Model Numbers||41ADZ47C912, SS 470|